Factbird, a pioneering leader in intelligent manufacturing solutions, is seeking a highly commercial and technically skilled Senior Sales Engineer. You will play a crucial role in driving sales of large industrial accounts and supporting our inbound sales teams.
If you have a commercial and technical background, experience in process optimization, a passion for people, and a winning personality, and the ability to provide trusted advice to customers, we want to hear from you!
What will your day-to-day look like?
As part of our team, you will have a diverse range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for growing commitment and expanding our presence at each selected key account.
- Responsible for analysing the potential of accounts and setting priorities.
- Lead dialogue with key customers. Be a key person in the sales process and negotiation with senior management: COO, that for factory or PTA.
- Supporting the sales team in B2B strategic projects, conducting requirement analysis, network design, product selection, and operation advising.
- Managing project progress to ensure a high success rate and client satisfaction.
- Providing trusted technical advice and recommendations to customers and colleagues.
- Collaborating closely with the marketing team to promote our products on various platforms.
- Conducting demos and presentations to potential customers and partners at trade fairs, exhibitions, workshops, partner meetings, etc.
- Monitoring market trends, analysing data, and preparing strategic reports for product and sales studies.
- Collecting and recording product suggestions for ongoing product development.
- Developing strong working relationships with partner departments to ensure seamless collaboration in responding to customer.
- Participate in transformation projects for customers (professional services).
- Initiate customer projects around lean management.
- Bring feedback to our product development.
The skills you will bring:
- You possess a senior profile with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- You are a successful sales engineer with a track record of meeting targets,
- You are closing deals with large accounts. You have previously worked as a line manager in a manufacturing site and have experience as a PTA engineer and within process optimization (lean black belt).
- You hold an engineering background in Mechanical, Automation, or a related field. University degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Production, or Industrial Engineering and/or equivalent combination of education and experience Competencies.
- You bring direct experience and responsibility from the production floor, preferably at a management level.
- You have been training and have hands-on experience with Lean Management, Kaizen, and Six Sigma.
- You embody a dynamic and extroverted personality with a natural aptitude for people.
- You have indirect sales experience, ideally with a track record of meeting quotas.
- You demonstrate proficiency in German and an excellent command of the English language.
The Factbird Story
Factbird originated from the Emendo consulting group, recognized for its prowess in lean manufacturing and process optimization. While our roots are deep in this heritage, we've charted our own unique course, standing at the forefront of manufacturing intelligence software today.
At Factbird, we pride ourselves on delivering plug-and-play hardware that can be installed in minutes. When paired with our cutting-edge web-based software, our solutions provide you with unrivaled insights accessible from any device, anywhere.
With our presence in over 25 countries and offices in Denmark and the United States, we are scaling significantly across the globe. Currently, we have a team of 50+ talented employees based in Denmark, the United States, Germany, and Sweden, dedicated to our mission, and our system is trusted by 200+ manufacturers worldwide daily.
At Factbird we take care of our people. Here is what we offer.
- Employee Equity Program - because we believe in sharing success with our team.
- Flexible working hours - we know life can be unpredictable, and we want to help you balance your work and personal life.
- Fixed salary plus commission structure - your hard work will be rewarded!
- Plans for career growth, tailored training, mentorship, and cross-team cooperation - we are committed to helping you achieve your career goals.
- Great and structured onboarding - we will give you the tools you need to succeed.
- An international, diverse, and inclusive culture - our team includes people from sixteen different countries, and we value everyone's unique perspective and background.
Ready to join the Factbird Team?
Join us in shaping the future of data collection and production monitoring by submitting your application today. Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you know who may be a good candidate!
Our interview process includes an initial call with our recruiter, followed by a conversation with our Head of Sales, and a final meeting with our leadership team. If you have any questions, reach out to Khristel Aparicio (email@example.com).